Friday, May 4, 2012

The 3 Ladies...

Just had the best long weekend in every way!  Great weather and my moms visit!
Although I have visited my family a lot in Dublin since Tilly's birth, it's been over 2 years since my mom has been to Stockholm, so it was wonderful to show her how we live when it's not minus 20 degrees.  Husby went to Malmö so it gave us girls some quality time together and a chance for my mom to improve her Swedish - since Tilly insisted on speaking Swedish, even though I explained that 'granny speaks english' - it felt like she was doing it on purpose to have a laugh!  Funny girl her!

We went to the park, fed the ducks, sat in the sun, visited the library, ate yummy food and went shopping.  When papa returned we all went to see the Alfons Ålberg exhibition in Stadsmuseet - it was great, only 70sek for adults and you get free entry until the end of the year.  A bargain!
A lot fun was had but sadly it only lasted a few days and the tears poured when it was time for her to go home :(  We have always lived either in different cities or neighbourhoods and it's never been a big deal, but when you have a little daughter it really makes it harder to be apart.  But there will be other trips and soon we will go to Dublin too.
So now its windy and cloudy and I heard rumours of SNOW (let that only be a rumour), so looks like a chilled weekend with my loves. 
Have yourselves a good one and take care of each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment