Monday, May 14, 2012

Magazine Addiction...


I have to come to terms with the fact that I have a magazine addiction.  These are the magazines I get almost every month!!!  The Jamie one alone is 95sek (11euro) and the others around a fiver!  It's not something new though because ever since I have had money in my pocket, I have bought magazines.  It started when I was 10 years old with No.1 magazine, Smash Hits, Girl and Mizz.  Then moved onto The Face, Details and Interview in my 20's.  A little stint with the classics Cosmo and Elle and then a big splurge with Now and Heat! 



With all that money I would have a deposit for a nice house and probably saved alot of trees!  But I doubt I'll be able to kill this habit anytime soon....
What is your addiction?  and have you any tips for curbing them....
Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment