Saturday, April 28, 2012


I wasn't going to write anything today but I had such a lovely day that I thought I'd share some nice pics of the lady and what fun we had today!  It was a whopping 14 degrees so we didn't need any coats and Tilly finally got to wear her new pink chinos
We headed off to the City Library for story time in English which was very disappointing and Tilly very loudly shared that with everyone! 
Anyway went to Vasaparken to enjoy the sun.  It was packed!  I stood in a queue for a coffee and a teeny tiny sandwich for about 20 minutes and paid 73SEK!  City living eh?!  Every time I am at a park in the city, I really appreciate where I live.  No queues for the swings or anything else and you get to say hi to other mums and kids you know.  Much better! 
Husby has gone to Malmö for the weekend and I'm cooking oxtail over a glass of red for my moms arrival tomorrow.  Lets pray for more sun tomorrow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment