Friday, May 25, 2012

Pimp a bargain....

So last weekend there was a loppis (flea market) near where we live - it's big business in the summer over here! and I found a few bargains.  The first thing I found was a cool ottoman in bottle green corduroy for a fiver, perfect for Tilly to sit and watch telly.  Loads of books and puzzles for 10sek each.  And then what I've been searching for for ages...a printers tray.  It was 100sek and just perfect but needed a little help.

So yesterday I spent the day pimping it....


Super happy with how it turned out, now we just need to fill it a bit more with some little tokens.

There is another loppis tomorrow down the street, so I hope to find a few more things.....
Do you have any cool bargains you've pimped?  I'd love some inspiration...

No comments:

Post a Comment