Friday, April 13, 2012

Things Changed...


I didn't end up going to the cinema yesterday.  I decided to stay home and do some things around the house instead.  I sorted out things on the computer, wrote some emails to old friends, sorted out my huge magazine library, organised the pantry and made a little memory book of our trip to Lanzarote for Tilly - she loves looking at photos! 



So it was an eventful day none-the-less.  I also hired two DVD's - The King's Speech and The Social Network (which I have seen already).  It was lovely!  And made it even more exciting when Tilly finally got home from Farmor and Farfar with a little drawing for us.  Anyway now I am sitting enjoying a glass of wine, about to watch Masterchef the Professionals and waiting anxiously for my husband to return from Kiev.....Hurry! 



Have a great weekend and if you are need some inspiration, check out this little dude and his arcade!




xxx

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment