Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tummy bug...

I was hoping to write about our wonderfully romantic dinner out last night, but instead I'm writing about how sick husby and I have been.  It started on Thursday when Tilly was not so well but it passed over the next day.  Then late Friday night I suddenly felt weird - then it started!  I was toilet bound for the rest of the night and just when I felt well enough to go to bed, husby started to feel weird.  Needless to say we were complete right offs for Saturday and luckily Tilly was due to stay at her grandparents for the night.  So instead of our 5 course tasting menu with accompaning wine at SMAK, we sat on the couch grunting and groaning watching telly.  Anyway both of us are much better and got to sleep until 9am, so it was not a waste.  Now we are off to collect our girl and I cannot wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment