Friday, April 27, 2012

Fun Friday....

What a great day we had today!  Woke up a little earlier than usual, but the whole family was in a great mood so it was nice.  Pappa went off to work and Tilly and I had a fun time at home planting some basil and thyme (will post pics when something starts happening).  We did almost every puzzle in the house, chased each other around, danced a bit and then ate a nice lunch.  Tilly has a huge appetite - probably a backlash from yesterday.  Then we set off outside with the lady sporting her new blue coat.  She loves it! 
She was exhausted so fell asleep in the pram and I went into Södermalm and looked in some shops and then had a leisurely latte.  When Tilly woke up I surprised her with news that we were going to the cinema.  Even though it was a sunny day, I knew she would love it and Alfons was showing, which is one of her favs.  She was delighted and sat in awe the whole 40 minutes!  After that we headed to the park, where we bumped into my lovely Greek friends and their kids.  So that was a fun surprise for everyone!  Came home and made some ready made gnocchi which was rather disappointing but we ate the brocolli and bacon which accompanied it!!  In no time it was bath time and Tilly spent most of the time drawing - look at this masterpiece! I see a clown kinda face - what do you see?
 Now I'm having a glass of red and gonna chillax until husby comes home later.  Looking forward to the weekend ahead as I have a dinner at home tomorrow and on Sunday my mom comes for a few days, so its all go! 
Have a great weekend and take care of each other x

No comments:

Post a Comment