Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Offline...


Sadly this will be my last post for awhile, as our computer is going back to it's original owner - Stockholmstad.  Husby has a new job in the autumn and  needs to return this computer to his current school.
I am gently talking him into the fact that I need a nice new Mac to help me focus on this blog and learn how to use lots of important programmes which normal PCs don't have.  We'll see how far I get with that, but in the meantime I will do my best to post something here and there from random computers....

Anyway I am sure that everyone is busy with the very annoying Euro 2012 football, or the upcoming Olympics or planning a great holiday somewhere and won't have time to read this much!  We are off on a big adventure to Australia and Singapore in July, so I need to get into planning mode ASAP!
So enjoy yourselves and thanks for reading so far....I'll see ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment