Wednesday, September 26, 2012

2 peas in a pod...


There is no doubt that Tilly is husby's daughter.  I mean I carried her in my belly and sure as hell pushed her out, but when it comes to how she looks and how she behaves, she is his.



They both love books and reading which is a fantastic hobby and since Tilly was a baby she has been gentle and thoughtful with books, magazine or anything with pages.  We have read to her since she was born and it's now a standard thing for everyone to have reading time.




They both have a cleft on their chins, which is super cool and very rare and they can both twist their tongues in a weird way, that I heard was only something geniuses could do.  That explains why they are both rather odd creatures too!




They both love travelling, playing hockey, eating Kalle's caviar, they don't like mushrooms, they loves milk, they like the Beach Boys, Elvis and Sam Cooke, they both have a bad case of OCD and are super impatient!
So not too much like me at all!  But I suppose as she gets older it will even out, and of course she will be like herself - which is the best way to be - An individual.....








No comments:

Post a Comment