Saturday, September 22, 2012

Inspiration...



Today I treated myself with the new UnderbaraClara book from blogger Clara Lindström.  She has my dream life!  It's not so much that I want to be her or someone else for that matter, but I would like to have the motivation and creativity she has, as well as the house!  Living in the countryside away from the big cities.  Baking, gardening, sewing, painting, creating and taking care of her son - all as part of her job.  Now that is what I call a modern housewife.  And as anyone who knows me knows, that I think being a housewife is the best job ever!


So its not a bad term as lots of woman nowadays think.    I think 'chicks with dicks'  my affectionate name for 'independent woman' have messed up the way both genders feel in current times.  Men are so confused of their role and are too afraid to be chivalrous in case they get a kick in the groin.  Woman are exhausted for trying to be as successful as men in their careers, while being good mothers and wives.  So I say whoever burnt that bra, better stay outta my way!  I'm glad woman have rights now of course but that gives them the right to choose.  So if its a housewife or an electrician they choose, it shouldn't make a difference, and we shouldn't be so obsessed about proving ourselves.  You can never get away from the fact that men and woman are not the same and will never be!

Anyway whatever type of woman you are, if you want to feel feminine, creative or inspired, have a look at this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment