Monday, October 1, 2012

My buddy...


Tonight was definitely hands down, one of the best evenings I've had with Tilly.  She is my best buddy!
The moment I walked in the door she summoned me to her room to show me all the things she was up to.  Husby went to a parent meeting at daycare, so she was very interested to know why she couldn't go too.  So we had a long discussion about it over dinner, where she, as usual ran through her day with me.
After dinner she then did the best role-play game ever, where she pretended to be me, and I had to be her and she was taking me to daycare.  She acted out all the stuff we do in the morning and then said good-bye and told me to not be sad and that she would be back later to get me, she needed to go to a 'meeting'!  It was adorable.  Then she came to 'collect' me and asked if I wanted to go to the park.
Later when we were reading before bed, she explained all about how she sometimes get sad when I leave and just needs another hug and kiss and then she can go and play.....needed to look away for the tears in my eyes!
She told me she loved me in English and Swedish and wondered where I love you lives.  I explained that love lived in your heart in your chest.  She thought it was quite funny that she had it inside her!
I really love the age she is now and I can't wait to have more brilliant conversations with her every night from now until the end of time!
Thanks my little buddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment