Monday, June 30, 2014

A delicious pear…

It's been a bit since I last posted and things have been good but busy.  Busy with the daily grind and not so much else, but sometimes when you look through pictures you've taken in that time, you see that lots has happened but you were too blinded to see it at the time.





So here are some of the things that have happened in the spring…


It got hot…and sunscreen wasn't an issue anymore.


She learnt to climb…and I learnt to control my fear.


She got her diploma for dancing…and entertains us endlessly.



We celebrated midsummer…but it got cold again.


We had date night…and I ate the most revolting dish ever. *there is a mass of bright green nettle cream under there, covering a huge duck egg and not a drop of salt - vile.


Things went up and down at work…and stayed crazy busy.


I fell in love again in Paris…with both of them. * more to come.

A little quote I saw from Humans of New York that got me thinking that the small things need to be taken back and enjoyed.

What’s your favorite thing about your mother?"
"She loves life more than anyone I’ve ever known. I hope she doesn’t mind me telling you this, but recently she’s had some health problems. And her health got so bad at one point, she called me and said: ‘I was starting to wonder if there was any reason to go on. But then I had the most delicious pear!’"

No comments:

Post a Comment