Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Our new home...

Finally after many years of 'discussions' husby and I have bought our first home.  Granted it is not the small house with the garden, which I've dreamt about like forever, but it is our home where we will grow old and be together.  Because those house discussions were starting to get in the way, if you know what I mean.

So a month ago we moved into our 110m2 apartment in our beloved Blackeberg.  (not the best pic)



We love it here and since Mikael went to high school here, and has lived here for 13 years, it felt right.  Tilly doesn't have to move dagis and we can still get the best burger in town at our local 'grill'.



On the plus side this apartment

has all those perfect Mad Men features which you don't always get.  So it was a case of love at first sight!

It feels so right and we have settled in really well, especially my 2 favourite people, and its all about them really!
Here are some pictures so far.  Most of the basic decorating is done, although at the end of the month the fold-out couch arrives for the spare room/library.

Enjoy x

Dining room

Fire place

Living room with a cute little kid

View onto balcony

Service hall (old school)

Kitchen

More kitchen

Love nest

Tilly's boudoir 

Wardrobe and play things


Looking forward to more decorating, but I'm learning to take my time and enjoy the space, before I go wild.
Thanks for reading x

3 comments:

  1. Your new house is lovely! I love the bunting over tillys bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Bianca. I bought it from a place in New Zealand called Little Kiwi's nest if you are interested. Take care :)
    http://www.littlekiwisnest.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks lovely Tabs. Look forward to seeing it in Sept!

    ReplyDelete