Friday, January 18, 2013

Time flies..




It's crazy that 18 days of the month have gone by already.  Time flies nowadays, and I'm not so sure I like it!  I'm finding it difficult to get a handle on it and feel like I'm chasing my tail all the time.  But at the same time we have got a lot done and have had a great start to the new year.  I feel something good about 2013 and I can't wait to see more.

We finally had Tilly's thumb operation which went much better than I hoped.  She is super happy wearing her pink bandage and hasn't complained once about it!  Go Tilly.


As a reward she got a new bed (and a lot of ice-cream!) - a heart bed as she calls it.  She is totally in love with it and I had great fun doing up her room again, and although I didn't really change much, the room looks different.   She is sleeping really well in it and hasn't fallen out! 

(yes it's not the best picture, but more to follow another time)

Husby and I have a new obsession and it's actually brought us closer together.  MAD MEN! Both of us sit and fantasise about life in those times.  Smoking, drinking cocktails at all hours, lovely dresses, manners, sex, drinking cocktails at all hours, sexy music, new discoveries and drinking cocktails at all hours.  I'm hoping we regress and go right back!


And then there is work which is busy and challenging and fun.  I got a bit of a promotion so the heat is on now but it means we can finally start looking at houses!  So fingers crossed that we can move our little family to a more spacious pad, where Tilly can play in her big room and mamma and pappa can drink cocktails and throw parties!
:)









1 comment:

  1. You crack me up! Great post. Mad Men rocks! Brilliant news on the job front, mwah x

    ReplyDelete